Why Lighthouse Health Group?
- Full Concierge Mental Health Services – No referrals. No running to this location for therapy and that location for medication management. All our services are located under one roof, all in one Happy Place.
- Comfortable, Casual Homelike Environment – Sterile, impersonal medical facilities are for surgery and hospital stays. At Lighthouse Health Group, we practice in a plush, comfortable and convenient location.
- Friendly, Compassionate, Qualified Professionals – While our team of mental health professionals is highly experienced and qualified, we also put a premium on the personal nature of what we do. You’ll love our doctors!
We manage the following:
- Depression and various mood disorders
- Bipolar Disorder
- Panic Disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD)
- Obsessive Compulsive Disorder
- Sleep Issues/Insomnia
- Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder (PMDD)
- Postpartum Depression
- Menopausal symptoms
Call Lighthouse Health Group today and we’ll help you rediscover the bright spot you lost somewhere along the way.
Lighthouse Health Group was founded in 2014 by Dr. Edward Zawadzki, a psychiatrist with a passion for helping people change their lives. The flagship office in Jupiter, Florida grew to include a variety of practitioners that allowed Lighthouse Health Group to serve patients in a concierge Welcome to Lighthouse Health Group, a beacon of hope and transformation founded in 2004 by Dr. Edward Zawadzki. Driven by a deep-rooted passion for assisting individuals in changing their lives, Dr. Zawadzki envisioned a healthcare approach that went beyond traditional boundaries. The journey began at our flagship office in Jupiter, Florida, where a team of diverse practitioners joined forces to establish Lighthouse Health Group as a trusted destination for comprehensive and compassionate care.